Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey guys,
I'm Elyse, and I am the other half of this ridiculous duo. When Rachel approached me with the idea of writing a blog, I was really excited. I have been wanting to write a blog that really appeals to people like us, frugal women that like to live large on very little and make shit with our hands. I suppose I should tell you a little about myself, so you can have a handle on who might be writing. I met Rachel in high school, and we bonded through our mutual boredom with popular culture, and we would skip school to go to a vintage consignment store. I am married to an artist, which I will probably bitch about a lot (even though he is my better half). I have a wonderful son that is at this time 10 months old, and I might bitch about him too. In truth I love my little family. We live in Salt Lake City, UT, in the Mormon mecca. I will be writing about the true life behind those annoying housewife ecards, frugality, food, drinks, and crafts (between Rachel and myself, we have enough craft projects going to make a craft safari) With a forked tongue, we will be writing about "the secret life of the American housewife", one that is filled with a lot of love, alcohol, yarn, and pinching pennies. I hope you enjoy reading whatever ramblings we come up with, and always feel free to comment, we would love to know about your secret housewife expeditions. Oh, and a disclaimer must be inserted here... This blog is viewable to children, but there will be cussing, inappropriate content, and adult themes. I will only say once that if you do not wish your children to read awful things written by unclassy housewives, please be a responsible parent, and watch your own fucking children. oh, and here is my face....

No comments:

Post a Comment