Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Caramel Nutella Martini...

or as I like to call it.... THE SELF SOOTHER!!!!

Hey everyone, Elyse here.
And yes, I know, another martini recipe.

I am unabashedly addicted to Supernatural.
Warning: Complainer Alert!!!!
Anyways, I recently found out that I can't eat gluten or dairy....I know, I know, everyone says that these days. Here's the difference, I've had tests,(And not by witchdoctors or hippies) it is an autoimmune response to certain things that I put into my body that makes me rash up like a carefree hooker. So...after crying over my loss of pasta and cheese, etc...I decided to jump in headlong. And guess what, I feel better, my awful fever that I've had for months has disappeared, and I feel lively for once. Now that I'm done boring you...let's skip to cheat day number 1!!!!!

Today I'm cheating on dairy. Get over it. 
Okay, so this recipe is gluten free, because even though vodka made with grains contains gluten at first, the distillation process removes all of the gluten, since it can't travel with the alcohol when converted to vapor. 

Thus, I bring you......The Caramel Nutella Martini. There are two facts that I know about life...
1. That problems will arise that make you want to sob, hide, or nap.
2. Nutella solves these. 

GATHER YOUR INGREDIENTS!
- Nutella
-Smirnoff Kissed Caramel
- Coconut Milk
- Martini shaker w/ ice

Now kick up your heels, cause this one is easy as hell.


In an ice filled shaker, add 3 shots of caramel vodka. In a separate bowl, mix 2 shots milk ( I like the thickness and creamyness of it, and don't do low fat, cause that shit is gross.) with a heaping spoonful of nutella. Mix well. Now take another spoonful of nutella, hide from those who might judge you, and devour it!!!!!
I REGRET NOTHING!!!
Add the nutella and coconut mixture to the shaker, and shake! Shake, damn you!!!!! Pour into a glass, and enjoy.

 And don't share. Meh. You don't have to. You are all you need to make yourself happy. You...and Nutella.


No comments:

Post a Comment